Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Meet the New Shetland Sheep at Oak Knoll Farm

Meet the New Friends at Oak Knoll Farm
 
Watch our new Videos on You Tube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDancingGoats
Images and Photography: Copyright TheDancingGoats...
TheImaginariumForge, is the ETSY Shop BLOG of TheDancingGoats…
 
The Shetlands of Oak Knoll Farm...
 
My name is Charlene...I am in charge

 
They all have unique personalities and like different things
 

My name is Precious...I am in charge
 
3 Lambs of the year came with the flock
 
My name is Summer...I would like a taste of that corn if you please?
 
Annabelle is the daughter of Precious and still depends on mom...
 
My name is Annabelle: Wherever everyone else is I am happy
 
One there is always one! Mac the Wether is a cross between a Blue Face Leicester dad and
a Shetland Moorit mom...Wherever the girls like to go...I'm happy...
 
My name is Mac and trouble and adventure are my middle names...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment