Monday, June 24, 2013


Making and the Foundation Pyramid
 
 Watch our new Videos on You Tube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDancingGoats
Images and Photography: Copyright TheDancingGoats...
TheImaginariumForge, is the ETSY Shop BLOG of TheDancingGoats…
Just put my Geo Tags into Google Maps to zoom in on the location!
 
Every successful working artisan I have known conducts their business in surprisingly similar ways and that practice is what I call “The Foundation Pyramid”…
 Supplies
 
The Metaphor of the pyramid’s stable base is supported by more than one leg geometrically & whether its 3 or 4 sided, those aspects, when combined, add up to more than the sum of the parts…
 Result of the Muse...
 
A 3 sided pyramid suits my ideas of symmetry.
Making, Teaching & Selling Supplies keep me busy and constitute the example that I share with aspiring Artisans…
Classes for the Aspiring Artisan...

No comments:

Post a Comment